Ağustos 24, 2011

Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caball / How Can I Go On

When all the salt is taken from the sea
Denizin bütün Tuzunu aldıktan sonra

I stand dethroned, I'm naked and I bleed
Tacım elimden alınmış, çıplağım ve kanıyorum.

But when your finger points so savagely
Ama parmağın güçlüce vurguladığında

Is anybody there to believe in me
Oralarda bana inanacak birisi varmı

To hear my plea and take care of me?
Yalvarışımı duyduktan sonra beni koruyan?

How can I go on, from day to day
Nasıl devam ederim bundan sonraki günlerde

Who can make me strong in every way
Her yolda bana kim destek verecek

Where can I be safe, where can I belong
Nerde emniyette olurum, ben nereye aitim

In this great big world of sadness
Bu hüzün dolu büyük dünyada

How can I forget those beautiful dreams that we shared
Paylaştığımız güzel rüyaları nasıl unutabilirim

They're lost and they're nowhere to be found
Onlar kayboldu ve onlar hiçbir yerde bulunmaz

How can I go on?
Nasıl devam ederim?

Sometimes I seem to tremble in the dark, I cannot see
Bazen karanlıkta titriyorum, bir şey göremiyorum

When people frighten me
İnsanlar beni korkuttuğunda

I try to hide myself so far from the crowd
Kalabalıktan uzak bir yerde saklanıyorum

Is anybody there to comfort me
Beni teselli edecek biri varmı

Lord, take care of me
Allahım beni koru

How can I go on (how can I go on)
Nasıl devam ederim (Nasıl devam ederim)

From day to day (from day to day)
Bundan sonraki günlerde (Bundan sonraki günlerde)

Who can make me strong (who can make me strong)
Kim bana destek verecek (Kim bana destek verecek)

In every way (in every way)
Her yolda (her yolda)

Where can I be safe (where can I be safe)
Nerde emniyette olurum (nerde emniyette olurum)

Where can I belong (where can I belong)
Ben nereye aitim (ben nereye aitim)

In this great big world of sadness (In this great big world of sadness)
Bu hüzün dolu büyük dünyada (Bu hüzün dolu büyük dünyada)

How can I forget (how can I forget)
Nasıl unutabilirim (nasıl unutabilirim)

Those beautiful dreams that we shared (Those beautiful dreams that we shared)
(beraber paylaştığımız rüyaları (beraber paylaştığımız rüyaları)

They're lost and they're nowhere to be found
Onlar kayboldu ve onlar hiçbir yerde bulunmaz

How can I go on?
Nasıl devam ederim

How can I go on? How can I go on? Go on, go on, go on

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

Allah c.c ile...